Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm a busy Bee

So after my week long hiatus from the 'real' world I am no back in action at work and let me just tell you it has been one heck of a week!! Wowza, I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water these days, but busy is always a great thing. After work on both Monday night and Tuesday night I attended my last Rockies games of the season, resulting in loses from both nights...bummer. The Rox are now officially out of the wild card contention and their last home game was today at 1...bummer!! Whatever will I do to fill my evenings, haha. I have also been buried at work and am taking on some more responsibilities which is great, and overwhelming all at the same time. Still no complaints from me. I am already looking forward to the weekend and its only hump day. However, this weekend is a big one...OU VS TX. I am hoping those good old Sooners can bust out a W for my relationships sake, haha. Here's to hoping the rest of this week flys by as fast as the first part. Happy hump day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. yay! i love finding fellow OU fans' blogs :-)! thanks for visiting my blog because now i've found yours! hope you're having a great week :)!

    ReplyDelete