Friday, September 24, 2010

Big Weekend Plans??

I am proud and elated to say that I have almost no plans set in stone for the weekend. Most people would dread this thought, but for me and the last weekend for baseball in the Rockies I am thrilled. I hope to attend at least one of the baseball games this weekend and have a little birthday dinner for my cousin, but other than that, nada!!! Perhaps if I am not feeling entirely too lazy I will jump in my car and drive up to the mountains for an afternoon and check out the beautiful aspen trees changing. I swear to you, it really doesn't get much better than jumping in your car and enjoying a warm fall afternoon with a yummy pumpkin spice latte, and enjoying the gorgeous changing scenery. Does anyone else have any exciting weekend plans that contain more than a couch and some coffee?? Hopefully ya'll do and enjoy yourselves!!





No comments:

Post a Comment