Thursday, September 9, 2010

It is upon us...

I have my bags packed and I am ready to go!! Not to mention I have almost passed out from all the anxiety that has been building up for the last month, its a tough pill to swallow ladies. I have meticulously planned out my outfits and have allowed Mr. Man to talk me into finding a good OU football shirt while in Norman, we will see how that turns out :/ W is at home with the kitties so heaven only knows what kind of trouble they will be getting into while momma is away, haha. I have primped and tweezed and whitened to the best of my ability so I guess that means I am ready to board that United flight to Oklahoma City. Now the only question is...am I ready for Sooners football?? I'm used to tailgating in a dirt parking lot outside the stadium lucky to make it into the game before half time, apparently that is not the case with OU. It is commonly referred to by Mr. Man a religion in OK. No joke he has even been trying to teach me some of the OU chants...oh lawd. I will be sure to give you an update as soon as I return on Sunday afternoon. But until then, have a great weekend everyone and wish me luck. (fingers crossed)

2 comments:

  1. Football is a religion in Oklahoma. You shouldn't have a problem finding something adorable to wear to the game since OU gear is like a North Face fleece for Colorado. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a win! hope you had so much fun, can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete