Monday, October 26, 2009

Whoopsie!!



Holy cow, so sorry for the extended vacation, its been a long haul. As previously stated I had to go in for a little procedure. I had my gall bladder out, and yes it was just about as exciting as it sounds. It was a rough go there for a while but thank goodness for my sis, the nurse. I honestly would be starving and probably passed out on the floor somwhere in my apartment if it weren't for her over the last couple weeks. Phew!! Literally, I had no idea I would be knocked on my booty as much as I was. I thought I was going to be up and mobile in no time flat, not so much. I actually had to shower with my bathroom door open and W had to sit outside of it while I showered to make sure I didn't pass out while showering, S.W.E.E.T! I did end up making it out alive and for the most part relatively unscathed, close call though. That was just the first week. Come Thursday I was feeling pretty crummy and my throat hurt like a biatch so I went to the doctor and sure enough I have strep!!! Not even kidding you, when it rains it frickin' pours. So for the past two weeks I have been laid up on the couch just trying to heal. Anyway, sorry for the extreme lack in posts, it wont' happen again! I'm glad to be back and have my outlet up and running once more. Can't wait for the fun posts ahead and to get this blog up and rolling!! Whooo hoo!! Have a lovely Monday and again excited for a week full of posts!




Its a little cold here so here is some happier times on the beach :)




No comments:

Post a Comment