Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Oh my goodness, let it snow!!! I was let out of work at 2 O'Clock this afternoon and have been being a lazy bum the last couple of hours just soaking up the beautiful scenery outside.
Not the highest quality pic but you get the point. It is supposed to snow all night tonight and the rest of the day tomorrow. Everyone keep your fingers crossed this keeps up and I can enjoy another snow day tomororw. I'm not even lying to you when I say that the whole town shut down by 2. My college roommate set out for a little pre-Halloween snow fun. Check this out.
For the remainder of the afternoon I will continue to veg out and just relax while watching the snow come down. What would you all do if you had an unexpected snow day? Enjoy everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I am ridiculously jealous! It is soooooooo hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This snow pumpkin is adorable! I LOVE that you might get a sweet puppy and name her Paisley! My Paisley was black and tan when she was really little. I had always wanted to name a puppy Paisley and it fit her so well.... then her hair completely changed colors! :o) You will completely fall in love! Puppies are so sweet. I love your blog it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete