Wednesday, January 20, 2010

'Wave on Wave'

Warning picture overload!!
This past weekend a couple of friends and myself attended the Pat Green concert at the Grizzly Rose. Let me just preface this by saying the last three PG concerts I have been to they have never failed to be a 'top night'. This concert was no different. There were a group of about 10 of us that met up at my house for some pre-concert fun. We had a blast stomping around my apartment in all of our cowgirl/cowboy glory. My dad stopped by to drop my brother off and he even got in on some of the action, hah.
W, my dad, me.
J got in on this photo!
Some of the girls in their $hitkickers!
W and I ready to rock out!
Once we arrived at the Grizzly Rose we were raring and ready for a grand ole time. We two stepped and danced with all the cowboys who were in town for the stock show, it was so much fun! My brother, J, was less than thrilled with the crowd but he managed to entertain himself for a bit. All in all, it was a fabulous night, which made for a REALLY lazy Sunday!! We went out to breakfast at IHOP (classing it up) and then headed home where W and I did not leave for the entire rest of the day. Even though our apartment looked like a bunch of crazy frat boys had partied there the night before, we didn't move off the couch. What a great time and I am already looking forward to Pat's next show in Denver!! Love, Love, Love!!! Happy Hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment