Monday, January 11, 2010

Are we having fun yet!?

How is that we are already 11 days into the New Year!? I guess time flies when you're having fun...right!? I feel like I have been running around with my head chopped off lately. Between tending to a not so abiding patient (W) and the crazy work place I don't think I will survive 2010. I love being busy don't get me wrong, I think I would go crazy if I didn't have plans most of the time, but sometimes you just need to sit back and relax. Although this weekend was very laaazy I still felt like I had a bazillion and ten things going on in my head that just had to get done.. I H.A.T.E that! Oh well, what are you going to do about it, so you may as well just embrace it while you have the time to. Haha.

I have started my half marathon training (kind of) once again. I am actually just trying to get in shape so I can begin the real training but everyone has to start somehwere I suppose. Being couped up in the house for most of Saturday I needed a breath of fresh air. Outside was beautiful and the sun was shinging bright. So I decided to bundle up and go for a run along the cherry creek. I loved it!! I was out for almost and hour and really just tried to enjoy being out there with no place to be. I'm beginning to really enjoy running and am looking forward to doing more of the long runs, especially when the weather warms up!


Along the running note, I am in a total music slump! Yuck! Usually I will listen to a playlist on my ipod or just bring my iphone and listen to a pandora station, but man oh man I am BURNED out!! Do any of you have any awesome running song suggestions?? Really motivating and upbeat!?? The help would be greatly appreciated!

W update: She is doing great with minimal naseau and not in an excrutiating amount of pain...keep those fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment