Thursday, November 19, 2009

S.W.E.E.T glasses!


Yeah they are pretty much the most amazing glasses you have ever seen, no?? Haha. W and I went to go see a Christmas Story 3-D this weekend and we had to wear this goofy glasses. It was pretty funny to watch people throughout the movie with their dorky glasses on, but hey it made for a fun afternoon. Overall, the movie stunk!! It was so disappointing. I was hoping for something more along the lines of The Grinch that Stole Christmas and I was so sad when it was not even coming close to it. Oh well.



Yes I did just post that totally awesome picture of myself on a less than glamorous day because of the comic relief I thought we could all use. I don't know what was with the goofy glasses this week but we had to go to the dermatologist office yesterday with our aunt to look at some crazy cool laser skin treatments and we were forced to wear those babies. I know it is extremely hard not to be jealous right now, but please refrain, it's embarassing to get asked for my autograph all the time! Just kidding. I think W pulls off the doctor look to a tee, don't ya'll think so as well. Oh man! I dont' think the doctor thought it was funny as W and I did, but whatever! Anyway, this week has been pretty good so far, I took a couple of sick days from work with a crazy stomach bug (not fun) and have finally returned back to work today. Luckily, I was just in time for our annual Thanksgiving pot luck. My favorite of the whole year. I will post on my delicious concoction tomorrow, but man oh man was it tasty! I believe some co-workers of mine were referring to it as 'creamy crack'. Totally appropriate, I realize this, but I could've eaten the whole thing. YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment