Monday, November 23, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

I know there may be a large number of 'haters' out there but W and I have decided to put up our Christmas tree! Finally. I love love love deacorating for Christmas and your house always looks that much warmer and cozier when all of your ornaments are hung on the brightly lit tree. Don't worry I won't post a picutre of our fabulous Christmas tree until after Santa has made his grand entrance at the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, but I am already sooo excited!! W and I have our annual Cookie Exchange party planned and the e-vite has been sent. Last year was just too much fun so I know that we are both very excited to see what this year has to bring. No one here fret there will be a whole post dedicated to this day, get excited.
On a totally different note, we went to go see Blind Side this weekend and let me tell you it was A-MAZ-ING. Completely awesome! It was one of those movies that you leave the theatre wanting to make more out of yourself and help people who are less fortunate than yourself. I would highly recommend seeing this movie, it woudl be a great post Thanksgiving flick! Other than that I'm just bopping away to Christmas music while putting up my decorations. Hope everyone has a great Monday! Here are a couple of wish pictures. How I would just die for any and all of these trees/houses for that matter.

Wouldn't you just love to be tying your bows and putting your finishing number on all of your gifts with this fabulous wrapping station?? Please, please Santa!!







1 comment:

  1. I NEED A WRAPPING STATION!!!! I love it, and I can't wait to see a picture of your tree!

    ReplyDelete