Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holy TMI Batman!!

I feel like I was just bombarded by the most inappropriate conversation of my life. I'm going to rant for just a second. But seriously TMI lady, what makes you think that you can waltz around talking about your innards and how they work to random people? I'm all for a little office break here and there, catching up on what people's kids did over the weekend, etc. But man oh man this one CROSSED a line and then some. Clearly I am not going to go into detail regarding what this individual said to me but it left my mouth gaping open absolutely speachless, a hard task to accomplish. Rant over, I'm sorry but I needed to get that off my chest before it sunk into me for-ev-er!

On another note, I have the wants...BAD!! Every store window I pass by, wheather it be Nordstrom's or Starbucks, I want everything in it! I want the fall coffee cup at Starbucks and I want a new Kate Spade bag from Nordstrom. I want, I want, I want. Seeing as we are getting into the holiday season I need to stop myself and remember what time of year it is and that I do not, in fact, actually need another handbag (unfortunately). I am thankful I have a steady income at a well of company, I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food on the table every night. Do I really need anything else?? As we get into this holiday season I recommed we all take a couple steps back and really think about where we are in our lives and try to focus on giving more instead of receiving more. Just something to think about. However, on that note I leave you with some pictures of my current wants:






No comments:

Post a Comment