Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here we go again

Yet another ridiculous Spring snow storm here in the Rocky Mountains. Unfortunately my company did not offer us a snow day, however, I did get to go into the office at 10, so something is better than nothing.

In case you haven't noticed, I have ONCE AGAIN, decided to change my blog template. For the life of me I cannot find one I like. This time around, I think this one may stick. I love paisely so we'll see how long this little stinker lasts.

This morning I have been finalizing my weekend plans and have decided to go up to my old college town about an hour or so North of where I live now and go to my old sorority house Tri-Delta and support the actives in their annual Spring philanthropy event, the pancake breakfast, should be a good time. I'm hoping to run into some old friends I have not seen in awhile, hopefully it will be a great time!

Happy Snowy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment