Friday, February 12, 2010

TGIF!!

For real ya'll. THANK GOODNESS ITS FRIDAY!!! Today is kind of a neat day for myself and my company, it's BONUS day!!! Each of our respective groups managers walk around with red evevelopes in honor of Valentine's day and they basically praise you for 5 minutes or so and then move on to the next office. It has changed a lot since I first started here due to the sheer volume of employees we know have. When my first bonus came around it was the Prez himself that delivered the checks and sang your praises which was always pretty neat, but this year was almost as good. Now that I have that check it is burning a hole in my pocket. I need to use all of restraint in my body not to run to the mall and blow the newly acquired cash money! Good thing I have no valentine (except W of course) otherwise this money would be long gone. I don't know what it is but I have the great ability to go completely and utterly overboard with buying gifts. Good for the recepient, bad for me :) I'm trying to save my dolla bills for the 6 weddings I will be attending this summer, so lets hope that mall doesn't call my name too loudly :)

On a different note, W made the most delicious, not to mention precious, Valentine's cookies that I passed around the office today. Check em out.


Do any of you have any special plans for the weekend of LOVE?? Haha. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment: