Friday, December 10, 2010

It's That Time Again!

That's right folks, its cookie party time!! This is W and I's 3rd annual cookie party extravaganza and the baking as begun!! We could not be more excited to get together with all of our great friends and share yummy recipes and perhaps a cocktail or two around our beautiful Christmas tree. This is always one of my favorite times of the year becuase it gives everyone an excuse to gather around and eat tons and tons of stuff you normally wouldn't eat. Oh yeah and see people you haven't seen in a long time, that too :) Here is a yummy list of all the great things W and I will be baking/making this year for our party.
-Cream cheese dessert ball (my mouth is watering even thinking about it!)
-Sugar Cookies
-Cake balls
-Cream Cheese with Pickapeppa and wheat thins (sooo good, you must try it!)
-Bruschetta
-Queso (Loves me some cheese)
-Classic Veggie tray
-Puppy chow
-Chocolate covered Pretzels (homemade of course)
-Cream Cheese and Salomi tortillas (sounds weird, but again soo delish!)

That about covers it! I promise I will be back on Monday with a full recap with pictures and everything along with a re-cap of our great weekend spent in beautiful Vail, Colorado! Have a great weekend ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment