Thursday, June 10, 2010

Drama for your mama!

I may have been a tad over dramatic about the volleyball tournament last weekend especially considering my team WON!!! I know I'm still in shock myself. I actually only had to hit the ball a couple of times due to the fact that my coach kept the two best guys on either side of me so I wouldn't panic..phew. All in all, it was a great time! It is not yet 100% postive quite yet, however, the Denver office is thinking about sending my team (#1 duh) to the Houston volleyball tournament in a couple of months! All I have to say is those sweet little Houstonites better watch their backs, we are coming to town :)

On a totally different note I would have to say that this last weekend has been one of my favorite in a very long time! It was nothing special per say, although I did get to spend quite a chunck of time with the mister man, which you will will never hear me complain about. A little bit of pool time, some golf, good dinners, good movies, great weather. Does it get much better than that?? Didn't think so. This weekend is going to be kind of calm around the little apartment. W is out of town for a bachelorette party in Vegas that I decided to opt out of and instead am attending a different bacheorette here in Denver. The theme is pub golf, should be awesome. Other than that, a whole lotta nothing, and I am pretty darn pumped about that. I am just gearing up for the crazy weekends to come, filled with wedding celebrations, pool parties, bachelorette parties, showers, etc. Needless to say I will be taking in every ounce of free time I have this weekend and relax to the fullest extent possible. Quite honestly its not that hard for me to accomplish. Stay tuned for another overly dramatic post about my company softball league that started last night...now that is a riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment