Friday, June 4, 2010

Bump, Set, Spike...umm what!?

Oh boy! Ya'll this is no joke. Somehow I got talked into participating in my company's volleyball tournament this afternoon. The people that are participating in this 'fun' event are not kidding around either. They have held several practices at lunch time and after hours to try to improve their teams skills so they can win the coveted title of Volleball champions. We are talking INTENSE. I, however, am not so intense. In fact, I quite loathe playing volleyball. I am of rather a short stature (5'2" on a good day) and therefore, have never really excelled in this particular sport. I have put a smile on for the several practices we held while I scream and run the other way from the ball, whoops, but have no fear I am there and willing. This is going to be a disaster. I'm picturing a volleyball flying at my face AKA the money maker, and I leave the sand pit crying hystercially and being driven a way by a paramedic in an ambulance. Dramatic? Nah. Anywhoo wish me luck, it should be fun. Plus, there are pina coladas involved, whooot whooot!!



No comments:

Post a Comment